Speed Photo Competition
Fast paced action is the topic for this sporting competition, though it is
not limited to motor sports, speed can also relate to any action that takes
place in a sporting environment. It simply can be the speed of the hand or
foot as it reaches for the ball, the runner racing through the streets or
the F1 car racing around the track.
There are hundreds of spots to choose from so lets see some great action pictures in this months competition.
As with all competitions remember that good camera craft skills with accuracy of exposure is essential, good lighting is also beneficial, along with decisive cropping and excellent postproduction skills.
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
View all entries HERE
View the winning images HERE
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
I'm just one of the people who stands on the kop. They think the same as I do, and I think the same as they do. Football: Bill Shankly