Sport for all photo competition
The theme of this competition is "Sport for all" so let those creative juices flow and enter some great sporting images. Any image that depicts this lively theme of the sport may be entered. So lets see some great action or true grit and determination on the sporting particiapants. You do not have to be member to enter this competition you should simply have a love of sport and the ability to show the essence of the moment.
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- All entries must be submitted via the Website no later than 1st June 2012
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies
- Convention Masterclass ticket
- Trektech Optera 230
Competition ends 1st June 2012
The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical (Murray Walker- F1 Motor racing Commentator)